30 days time to return
In-Store return is always FREE
How can I return an item?
IN STORE RETURN
In-Store return is always FREE
The simplest way is to return the item at one of the Bershka shops located in the market in which you made the purchase, provided they have the same section the clothes belong to (girls or boys). Show your electronic receipt, on paper or on your mobile, at the till. Remember that your electronic receipt can be found attached to your order confirmation email, or in My Orders/Order History.
DROP OFF RETURN
If you prefer, you can request a DropOff return on our website, where you can leave the items at one of our collection points.
- Make the return request from your account. If you want to return your cash on delivery order, also fill in your bank details to receive a refund by bank transfer.
- You will receive an email that will contain a return label.
- Follow the instructions indicated on the return label before dropping the package off at the nearest authorized Drop Off location.
Please find below our Drop Off return policy:
- If you request and return your first Drop Off return for each order within the first 14 days of return period, it will be FREE.
- If you make your first return request after the first 14 days of return period, we will charge the shipping cost of 290 RSD.
- If you would like to return more items from the same order with the second return request, we will charge the shipping cost of 290 RSD.
The Drop Off return cost of 290 RSD will be deducted from the refunded amount.
If you prefer, you can request a return through our website and a courier will collect the items at the address you specify, always when located in the same market where you made the order.
- Make the return request from your account indicating the items to be returned and pick-up address. If you want to return your cash on delivery order, also fill in the bank details to receive a refund by bank transfer.
- You will receive an email confirming the request.
- Transport will collect the order in 24-72 hours (working days).
The home collection return method has a cost of 390 RSD per order returned and will be deducted from the refunded amount.
In case you want to return items from several orders, it is important that you apply for a return request for each one, according to the number of boxes you wish to return. BERSHKA is not responsible for returns of items purchased in different orders and/or returned with the request for collection of a different purchase.
How will I receive the amount of my refund?
Once the refund is approved, the same amount will be refunded to the same payment method used to make your purchase.
If you want to return your cash on delivery order from home go to the MY ACCOUNT RETURNS section and fill out the return request by entering the pick-up address and your bank details. The refund will be made by bank transfer.
If you want to return your cash on delivery order in store, please bring the garment in store. The refund will be made in cash from the cash till.
When will the amount be refunded for my return?
Upon approval, you will receive confirmation telling you the amount which will be paid in the coming days. Turnaround time on a credit card and/or a PayPal account always depends on your bank.
What can I do if the amount of my refund is incorrect?
Contact the customer service department, and we will solve the problem as quickly as possible.
How can I be sure my order has been made correctly?
Once your order has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation for it. If you do not receive one, contact our customer service department.
CAN I RETURN ANY ITEM?
Products to be returned must be in perfect condition, still have their original tags and be unused. Returns must be made within a maximum of 30 days from the shipping confirmation email.
Items that cannot be exchanged or returned:
- Personalized items
- Hair items
- Caps or hats.
- Printed on demand items
- The Bershka Print Shop products
Remember the following special conditions for some of our items:
- Swimwear: must include the hygiene sticker.
- Accessories: must be returned with their full original packaging and be unused.
- Fragrances and beauty: must be returned with their original, unopened packaging.
- Packs: must not be separated and must be returned with all the pieces in the original packaging.
Exchanges must always be made at a physical store and according to the same conditions indicated for the products to be returned.
Can I cancel an item in my order?
As long as you have not finalized the entire purchase process, you can delete any item from your shopping basket. Otherwise, you should cancel your order.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes. In “My Account” under “Order History”.
Bershka.com reserves the right to refuse returns communicated or sent after the deadline, or items that are not in the same condition that they were received.